Ingestion: Harmful if swallowed.
Eyes: May cause severe eye irritation.
Skin: Not expected to cause skin irritation. Avoid contact with open wounds or sores, effects comparable to lemon juice.
Small: Contain, allow to evaporate naturally.
Larger: Rinse away with water. When rinsed away will naturally biodegrade, not expected to bioaccumulate.
Avoid spill by storing in sealed container.
Ingestion: If conscious give water & induce vomiting, seek immediate medical attention.
Eyes: Gently rinse with water, seek medical attention.
Skin: Rinse off with water.
Notes to Physician: None known.
The MSDS supplied with the product and the information given on this page are a composite of all MSDS available to us which we believe are reliable, plus the findings of our own experiences obtained by directly handling the product on a daily basis. However, the information is provided without any warranty, expressed or implied, regarding its correctness. Some information presented and conclusions drawn herein are from sources other than direct test data on the substance itself. The conditions or methods of handling, storage, use and disposal of the product are beyond our control and may be beyond our knowledge. For this and other reasons, we do not assume any responsibility and expressly disclaim liability for loss, damage, or expense arising out of or in any way connected with handling, storage, use, or disposal of this product. If the product is used as a component in another product, the MSDS information may not be applicable.